Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Monopoly Junior Princess Instructions

Lebaran 2005 (by DG) Travellers Tips

We left on vacation Thursday, 03/11/2005, 6: Viv, Abdel, Chris, two friends and me. Here we

So much left for Bandung wedged between the luggage. A little uneventful trip, about 2 hours by motorway (yes, y 'a, bcp but not good) then arrived in Bandung, lunch in the family home of the girl with all parents - cousins - cousins - sisters - and - grandmother - in - bonus: the whole family was together for the end of Ramadan, we felt a little work but good fun nonetheless CT.



The whole team

Bandung is one of the largest cities in Indonesia, known for its volcanoes surrounding its natural hot springs, its universities and textile mills. Once arrived, we realized that although CT vacations: there was a max of people everywhere on the roads, congestion on the highway as well as on small country roads. We therefore Abadon the idea of being a volcano, due to time and it has favored the hot springs, finally to be honest, we did not have much choice, all the hotels were screened, we took the 1st room relatively shabby we could find (but really cheap that said: 5 € room), in the deep mountains, with pool, volcanic springs and waterfalls. The next day, we visited the neighborhood and city and see the shops of factories, pretty funny because the image of hero movie, or animated. We saw the shops and Rambo, Batman, Spiderman, Aladdin, Tarzan ... On the roadside, full of little shops all Migone with displays of all cute little bunnies with big furs adorable, on shops, large signs: KELUCI SATE (= rabbit kebabs) gloups ... I have to get used to: it by sawing that Leonardo Da Vinci.




Less 50% off all truss 6 to 12 in Rambo: "Coloneeeeel!


Cascade made unlined


In hot (a good 40 degrees) natural water is not super clear but it feels good anyway (you feel my finger in your navel - but it's not my belly button! - Worry is not my finger either ...)


To leave a trace of our passage, we have etched nail clippers, a portrait of Vivien into the rock


Then we had want to go to the beach, so we drew towards the west-southwest (zavez seen this planning phew, set as toilet paper!) in a corner called Cisolok, reputed to be a super surf spot. It was quite a portion of tuture quite epic (and porcupine colégram) style of driving on mountain road at night in the rain, no visibility on roads crowded with bikers and excited psycho4x4, Abdel happily accustomed to Driving in Morocco, he can ride with nerds. It has both defecated to find free rooms (all hotels armored like everywhere during the Lebaran holidays). Finally installed, we could enjoy the beach: First, an orgy of grilled fish, prawns in barbeuk, rice, vegetables, calamari (rap), we ate like bears to 6 and we have had for 18 €.



crappy Route: forget your creek



It was walk on the beach to watch the Indian Ocean: it was rather impressed by the size of the waves, it was really super super close, I had never seen so much of my eyes (a good comfortable 2m), a lot of people on the beach (we are the only whites in the area apparently so we really do not go unnoticed throughout the range we observed, c enough this weird feeling), but not many people in the water so we took advantage with Vivien.

It was rented a board for an hour (since we're more than beginning them both, we should not put more half an hour for our drink 2L of seawater, especially given the size of waves and their short-boards that are too small for us and not suited to our level). Viv goes first on the board, I accompany her to swim, he gets the full face foam (well we do not really know the duck, then you do what you can), I dived under the waves I fart on it and I feel hot c: c really big and there's a lot of current. I pass the bar without too much trouble but the waves are not be beaten in bodysurfing, it's going too fast (and considering the size, I did so squarely above) the return is really tougher, I do not get huge moss from behind I'm making myself swallow c funny 2 minutes, I leave the water. I look

Viv from the beach, he tries to make waves but the series arrived a bit anyhow, and the wave breaks fast enough and almost the entire length of a sudden not too way to surf. that must be why there is no one to water, even swimmers are rare. In the end I decided to take a turn with the board a little history of rowing, swimming not far Viv. I try to make a take-off happens when a big foam but I invariably mouth farts for the delight of the entire range that we observed by side-splitting since we arrived. When I go back to the surface after yet another attempt unsuccessful, I see that name is Vivien, he has an Indo hung around his neck: it smells like pie. I train as soon as possible to join them, I realize that Vivien is currently helping a guy, probably a swimmer swept away: it looks bad to the point the poor boy, he is in panic and tremble jitter, Viv starts to tire, I agree. Then a new series we fart on it, it brings the guy somehow bcp but there's power. Two guys from the surf shop (which also function as lifeguard apparently) dive to help you reach the beach and supporting the poor guy who is half fried on. Rescuers thank us and we even entitled to some applause from the audience which of course followed the scene closely. It

chatter with the guys from beach: Viv tells me he caught the guy misses, he heard yelling "Help!" before seeing him run, it was a good 2 minutes he motioned me to come (yeah but me without my glasses ...) and it did not take 2 minutes longer. We also learn that there had been 3 drownings since this morning (we avoided the 4th) and it is unusually large today and there 's a better spot for surfing safer 1km east: it would have been nice to tell us that when we rented the boards, then good, the fact that have no person in the water, it would have been able to put a flea in his ear I confess. In short, we had fun, there's been no problem (well us, but good when you know how to swim, we wash them and then every c) and even saved a guy so we celebrated it as must be the same evening by putting his head on the beach.

On Sunday morning, re-surf, but this time on the beach that has been recommended for beginners with planks and leased to the surf-school stuff so we have to kind mini-malibu-covered foam: good large and stable but not good way to pass beneath the waves with it. Even with that, I can not stay longer standing a few seconds, c frustrating, I could keep trying but then I had a small accident I am not sure how I made my account but I made a really bad drift of my board properly in the mouth. c not really bad but I had the front open a bit faster and it pisses blood this stuff there. Back to the surf school for a small but uniform in good repair these morons have started to pay me a glass of hot water (they have not invented elsewhere) on the head, then I asked for ice , it was bleeding under: we could see more clearly. A small wound of about 3 cm, nothing serious but I'm still going me suture (3 points) to the local hospital, they made me a local anesthetic also, it must have morphine, they stick me in the dose because I planner for any part of the way back, we had entered a maceta of death for at least 8am to Jakarta.



It is a fan of Harry Potter it is not ...

Suture almost clean

0 comments:

Post a Comment